Are you interested in the process of making beer? Want to drink some fine ales while enjoying fine sausage from Lockeford Meats? Free on September 26th? Enter your name, and if you are chosen, you will be cordially invited to brew with the Scotsman and Drew!
On Sept. 26th at about 10am, we will begin making a batch of strong scotch ale for Drew’s wedding. There will be good beer, good food, and a good time at the Scotsman Estate, and one listener will be invited to join us! Will it be you?
To enter, simply send me your name and preferred contact information (to notify you if chosen) through one of the following methods:
– via text to 800-ALES (800-2537)
– e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– send me a private message through the Facebook Fan Page
**Enter by 11:59:59 PM on Tuesday, September 15th**. One submission per household, please!
If your name is chosen on Wednesday, September 16th, you will be invited to come brew with us! (Please don’t comment on this post to attempt to enter. It’s not a great idea to provide personally identifiable information on the Internet, Facebook, etc.)
And now for the annoying liability crap…
Terms and Conditions (By submitting your name, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions):
– Brew Day is Saturday, September 26th. This is non-negotiable. If you are not free that day, please don’t submit your name. If something comes up, we will apologize, and will try to invite you to a future brew day. No promises.
– Drunkenness will not be tolerated. The Scotsman is the sole arbiter for when you’ve had too much, and you will be thrown off the property if you can’t control your drinking/behavior.
– By submitting your name, you release Scotsman, Drew, and the Ale Evangelist show from all liability arising from the making of beer, and from any potential mental distress of seeing adults make and partake in the consumption of adult beverages. If you are selected, you’re being invited to come hang out with friends in a backyard…that’s all. You do so at your own risk and under your own care. If this sounds too risky to you, don’t submit your name.
– THIS EVENT IS OFFERED FOR FUN. IT IS OFFERED WITH NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE EVENT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE EVENT NOT TAKE PLACE OR LIVE UP TO ANYONE’S STANDARDS (INCLUDING PROVIDING BEER OR FOOD OF ANY KIND), YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY.